January 23~24, 2021, Zurich, Switzerland
Scope & Topics
2nd International Conference on Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval and AI (NIAI 2021) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Natural Language Computing, Information Retrieval and AI.
The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Natural Language processing and machine learning in theoretical and practical aspects.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning for NLP
- Big Data and Data Mining
- Information Retrieval
- Machine Translation, Crosslingual and Multilingual applications
- Natural Language Processing
- Social Media and Social Network Analysis
- Spoken Language Processing Speech Generation and Recognition
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission System by December 05, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from NIAI 2021, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals
- International Journal of Artificial Intelligence & Applications (IJAIA)
- International Journal on Natural Language Computing (IJNLC)
- Machine Learning and Applications: An International Journal (MLAIJ)
- Submission Deadline : December 05, 2020(Final Call)
- Authors Notification : December 24 , 2020
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : Janauary 02 , 2021
Contact Us :