Call for papers
The Second International conference on Web services & Semantic technology will provide an excellent international forum for
sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of web & semantic technology. The growth of the World-Wide
Web today is simply phenomenal. It continues to grow rapidly and new technologies, applications are being developed to support end
users modern life. Semantic Technologies are designed to extend the capabilities of information on the Web and enterprise databases
to be networked in meaningful ways. Semantic web is emerging as a core discipline in the field of Computer Science & Engineering from
distributed computing, web engineering, databases, social networks, Multi media, information systems, artificial intelligence, natural
language processing, soft computing, and human-computer interaction. The adoption of standards like XML, Resource Description Framework
and Web Ontology Language serve as foundation technologies to advancing the adoption of semantic technologies. The aim of the conference
is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development
in the field.
Topic of Interest
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works
and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
- Semantic Query & Search
- Semantic Advertising and Marketing
- Linked Data, Taxonomies
- Collaboration and Social Networks
- Semantic Web and Web 2.0/AJAX, Web 3.0
- Semantic Case Studies
- Ontologies (creation , merging, linking and reconciliation)
- Semantic Integration, Rules
- Data Integration and Mashups
- Unstructured Information
- Developing Semantic Applications
- Semantics for Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
- Knowledge Engineering and Management
- Semantic SOA (Service Oriented Architectures)
- Database Technologies for the Semantic Web
- Semantic Web for e-Business, Governance and e-Learning
- Semantic Brokering, Semantic Interoperability, Semantic Web Mining
- Semantic Web Services (service description, discovery, invocation, composition)
- Semantic Web Inference Schemes
- Semantic Web Trust, Privacy, Security and Intellectual Property Rights
- Information discovery and retrieval in semantic web;
- Web services foundation, Architectures and frameworks.
- Web languages & Web service applications.
- Web Services-driven Business Process Management.
- Collaborative systems Techniques.
- Communication, Multimedia applications using web services
- Federated Identity Management Systems
- Interoperability and Standards
- Social and Legal Aspect of Internet Computing
Internet and Web-based Applications and Services
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system ( Track:WeST 2010 ) by 15 January , 2010.
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated
for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Springer (LNCS) in Communications in Computer and Information
Science (CCIS) Series(Confirmed).
Selected papers from WeST 2010, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
- International journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA)
- International Journal of Computer Science & Applications (IJCSA)
- International journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC)
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN)
- International journal of computer science & information Technology (IJCSIT)
Paper Submission Deadline :15 January, 2010
Paper Status Notification :20 April, 2010
Camera-ready Due :20 May, 2010
Conference :20 August, 2010
for more details visit : http://www.coneco2009.com/west/west.html