July 14~15, 2018, Chennai, India
Scope & Topics
4th International Conference on Software Engineering (SOFT 2018) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology, and applications of Software Engineering and Applications. The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern software engineering concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of software engineering & applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Algorithms and Bioinformatics
- Advanced topics in Software Engineering
- Knowledge-based Systems and Formal Methods
- Languages and Formal Methods
- Managing Software Projects
- Multimedia and Visual Software Engineering
- Quality Management
- Search Engines and Information Retrieval
- Software Engineering Decision Making
- Software Engineering Practice
- Software Maintenance and Testing
- The Software Process
- Web Engineering
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by March 24, 2018. The proceedings of the conference will be published by International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (IJCSIT) -UGC Accepted series (Confirmed) as a special issue.
Selected papers from SOFT 2018, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
- International journal of Software Engineering & Applications ( IJSEA ) – ERA Indexed, UGC Accepted
- International Journal on Soft Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Applications (IJSCAI )
- Submission Deadline: March 24, 2018
- Authors Notification: May 20, 2018
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due: May 28, 2018