April 29~30, 2017, Dubai, UAE.
Call for Papers
Third International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Science (BIOEN 2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Biomedical Engineering and Science. The conference documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution for the development of Biomedical Engineering and Science. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on Biomedical Engineering and Science advancements, and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Biomedical Engineering and Science.
Topics of Interest :
- Biomedical Electronics
- Clinical BioChemistry
- Biomechanics of Injury and Wound Healing
- Cellular, Tissue and Genetic Engineering
- Medical Engineering Systems & Applications
- Biomedical Intelligence & Clinical Data Analysis
- Orthopedic Bioengineering
- Rehabilitation Engineering
- Systems Physiology
- Bioinformatics of Diseases
- Neural Engineering
- Social and Preventive Medicine
- Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Injury Prevention and Health Protection
- Medical Robotics
- Computational Systems Biology
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by March 11, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Science (IJBES).
Extended version of the selected papers from BIOEN 2017 will be published as special issue in the following journal.
- Bioscience & Engineering: An International Journal (BIOEJ)
- Ecology: An International Journal (ECOJ)
- International Journal of Advances in Biology (IJAB)
- Submission Deadline : March 11, 2017
- Authors Notification : April 11, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : April 15, 2017