The First International Conference of NEtworks and COmmunications (NECO 2012)
(In conjunction with ICCSEA -2012)
May 25~27, 2012, Delhi
Call for Papers
The First International Conference of NEtworks and Communications (NECO 2012) looks for significant contributions to the Computer Networks & Communications for wired and wireless networks in theoretical and practical aspects. Original papers are invited on computer Networks, network protocols and wireless networks, Data communication Technologies, and network security. The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on advanced networking concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the workshop by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the Computer Networks & Communications.
Topics of Interest:
* Communication Network Architectures and Design:
* Communication Network Protocols
* Discrete Algorithms and Discrete Modeling
* Emerging technologies for next generation network
* Future Internet architecture, protocols and services
* Mobile and wireless Networks
* Network applications
* Network Operation and Management
* Network Security and Privacy
* Network Services and Applications
* Ubiquitous networks & cloud Computing
Authors are invited to submit papers for the conference Submission system ( Easy chair )by 13 December, 2011. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Springer (Confirmed).
Selected papers from NECO – 2012, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following international journals.
- Journal on Applications of Graph Theory in Wireless Ad hoc Networks and Sensor Networks (J GRAPH-HOC)
Submission deadlines : 13 December, 2011
Paper Status Notification : 30 January, 2012
Final manuscript due : 27 February, 2012