ISSN : 1839-6291
Scope & Topics:
International journal of Programming Languages and applications is dedicated to the distribution of research results in the areas of Programming Languages and applications.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Programming Languages.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Simplified Programming Languages
- New Programming Paradigms
- Alternative Approaches to Common Language Features
- Special Purpose Languages (e.g. embedded or educational)
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail: email@example.com . Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
- Submission Deadline : February 14, 2016
- Acceptance Notification : March 14, 2016
- Final Manuscript Due : March 22, 2016
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief
For other details please visit : http://airccse.org/journal/ijpla/ijpla.html