ISSN : 1839-6291
Scope & Topics:
International Journal of Programming Languages and Applications (IJPLA) is a Quarterly peer-reviewed and refereed open access journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the Programming Languages and Applications. This journal is dedicated to the distribution of research results in the areas of Programming Languages and Applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Simplified Programming Languages
- New Programming Paradigms
- Alternative Approaches to Common Language Features
- Special Purpose Languages (e.g. embedded or educational)
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail email@example.com . Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
- Submission Deadline : August 07, 2021
- Notification : September 07, 2021
- Final Manuscript Due : September 15, 2021
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief