February 20 ~ 21, 2021, Dubai, UAE
5th International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering (AME 2021) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Mechanical Engineering. The conference documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution for the development of Mechanical Engineering. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of Interest
- Advances of Aero space Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
- CAD/CAM, Automation & Robotics
- Design Tools, Cutting Tool Material and Coatings
- Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy Techniques
- Fluid Dynamics, Bio-fuels, Fuel Cells
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Machinability of Materials, Composite Materials
- Non-Traditional Machining processes
- Operations Management
- Recent trends and Advances
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Total Quality Management and Quality Engineering
- Transportation Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers for the Conference Submission System by January 17,2021. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in the International Journal of Recent advances in Mechanical Engineering (IJMECH) (Confirmed).
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference.
Extended version of the selected papers from AME 2021 will be published as special issue in the following journal.
- Submission Deadline : January 17,2021
- Authors Notification : February 5, 2021
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : February 13,2021