April 24~25, 2021, Copenhagen, Denmark
2nd International Conference on Big Data and Applications (BDAP 2021) will act as a major forum for the presentation of innovative ideas, approaches, developments, and research projects in the areas of Big Data. It will also serve to facilitate the exchange of information between researchers and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and advancement in the area of Big Data.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in Big Data.
Topics Of Interest
- Big Data Techniques, models and algorithms
- Big Data Infrastructure and platform
- Big Data Search and Mining
- Bioinformatics Big Data Security, Privacy and Trust
- Big Data Applications, Multimedia etc
- Big Data Tools and systems
- Big Data Mining
- Big Data Management
- Cloud and grid computing for Big Data
- Machine Learning and AI for Big Data
- Big Data Analytics and Social Media
- 5G and Networks for Big Data
- Big Data Applications in Education, Healthcare… etc.
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission System by January 16, 2021. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from BDAP 2021, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
- International Journal of Data Mining & Knowledge Management Process (IJDKP)
- International Journal of Database Management Systems (IJDMS)
- International Journal on Web Service Computing (IJWSC)
- Information Technology in Industry (ITII)New– ESCI(WOS) Indexed
- Submission Deadline : January 16, 2021
- Authors Notification : February 25, 2021
- Authors Notification : March 06, 2021