April 24 ~ 25, 2021, Copenhagen, Denmark
Scope & Topics
10th International conference on Parallel, Distributed Computing and Applications (IPDCA 2021) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Parallel, Distributed Computing. Original papers are invited on Algorithms and Applications, computer Networks, Cyber trust and security, Wireless networks and mobile Computing and Bioinformatics. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- Algorithms and Applications
- Computer Networks & Communications
- Cyber Trust and Security
- Grid Computing
- Networking and Architectures
- Optical Computing
- Software systems and Technologies
- Theory of Parallel / Distributed Computing
- Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission System by November 21, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from IPDCA 2021, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
- International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications ( IJCNC) – ERA Indexed, Scopus
- International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) – ERA Indexed
- Advanced Computing: An International Journal (ACIJ)
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN) – ERA Indexed
- International Journal on Applications of Graph Theory in Wireless Ad hoc Networks and Sensor Networks (GRAPH-HOC)
- International Journal of Next-Generation Networks (IJNGN)
- International Journal of Peer-to-Peer networks (IJP2P)
- International Journal of Distributed and Parallel Systems (IJDPS)
- International Journal of Grid Computing & Applications (IJGCA)
- International Journal of UbiComp (IJU)
- International Journal of Advanced Smart Sensor Network Systems (IJASSN)
- International Journal of Mobile Network Communications & Telematics (IJMNCT)
- International Journal on AdHoc Networking Systems (IJANS)
- Information Technology in Industry (ITII)New – ESCI (WOS) Indexed
- Submission Deadline : November 21, 2020
- Authors Notification : December 16, 2020
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : December 24, 2020