November 28 ~ 29, 2020, Dubai, UAE
International Conference on Data Mining and NLP (DNLP 2020) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Data mining and NLP. The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Data mining and NLP concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of data mining and NLP.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission System by August 09, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from DNLP 2020, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals
- International Journal on Natural Language Computing(IJNLC)
- International Journal of Web & Semantic Technology (IJWesT)
- International Journal of Database Management Systems (IJDMS)
- International Journal of Data Mining & Knowledge Management Process (IJDKP)
- Advanced Computing: An International Journal (ACIJ)
- Information Technology in Industry (ITII)New-ESCI(WOS) Indexed
- Submission Deadline : August 09, 2020
- Authors Notification : October 15, 2020
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : October 23, 2020