October 24 ~ 25, 2020, Sydney, Australia
6th International Conference on Data Mining (DTMN 2020) provides a forum for researchers who address this issue and to present their work in a peer-reviewed forum. Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in Data mining and Applications.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences. All submissions must describe original research, not published or currently under review for another conference or journal.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Data Mining Applications
- Data Mining in Modeling, Visualization, Personalization, and Recommendation
- Data Mining Systems and Platforms, Efficiency, Scalability, and Privacy
- Foundations, Algorithms, Models, and Theory
- Mining Text, Semi-structured, Spatio-temporal, Streaming, Graph, Web, Multimedia
- Knowledge Processing
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission System by July 11, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from DTMN 2020, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals
- International Journal of Database Management Systems (IJDMS)
- International Journal of Data Mining &Knowledge Management Process (IJDKP)
- International Journal of Web & Semantic Technology (IJWesT)
- Information Technology in Industry (ITII)New – ESCI(WOS) Indexed
- Submission Deadline : July 11, 2020
- Authors Notification : September 11, 2020
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : September 19, 2020