International Conference on Semantic & Natural Language Processing (SNLP 2020) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Semantic and Natural Language Computing. The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Natural Language Computing in theoretical and practical aspects.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of Interest
- Chunking/Shallow Parsing
- Dialog Systems
- Dialogue and Interactive Systems
- Information extraction and Text mining
- Information Retrieval
- Lexical Semantics
- Linguistic Theories, Cognitive Modeling, and Psycholinguistics
- Machine Learning
- Machine Translation
- NLP deep learning
- Parsing/Grammatical Formalisms
- Phonology, Morphology
- POS Tagging
- Question Answering
- Semantic Processing
- Semantic search
- Speech Recognition and Synthesis
- Spoken Language Processing
- Statistical and Knowledge based Methods
- Textual Inference and all Areas of Semantics
- Word-level Semantics
Authors are invited to submit papers through conference Submission System by May 30, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from SNLP 2020, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
- International Journal on Natural Language Computing (IJNLC)
- International Journal of Web & Semantic Technology (IJWesT)
- International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT) – INSPEC Indexed
- Submission Deadline : May 30, 2020
- Authors Notification :June 20, 2020
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : June 22, 2020