June 27- 28, 2020, Copenhagen, Denmark
6th International Conference on Recent Trends in Electrical Engineering (RTEE-2020) aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on recent systems and techniques in the broad field of Electrical Engineering. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Electrical Engineering.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas but are not limited to
Topics of Interest
- Control and Robotics
- Electromagnetics and Photonics
- High Voltage Engineering
- Image Processing and Multimedia, Biomedical Imaging
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Nano Devices and Integrated Systems
- Power Electronics
- Power Systems
- Systems Science and Signal Processing
Authors are invited to submit papers through conference Submission System by May 30, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a special issue in Electrical and Electronics Engineering: an International Journal (ELELIJ) series (Confirmed).
Extended version of the selected papers from RTEE 2020 will be published as special issue in the following journal.
- Electrical Engineering: An International Journal (EEIJ)
- Circuits and Systems: An International Journal (CSIJ)
- Submission Deadline : May 30, 2020
- Authors Notification : June 20, 2020
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : June 22, 2020
For other details please visit: https://acsit2020.org/rtee/index.html