November 21~22, 2020, Zurich, Switzerland
Call for Papers
7th International Conference on Foundations of Computer Science & Technology (CST 2020) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Computer Science & Technology. The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern Computer Science & Technology concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the Conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Computer Science & Technology.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Automata Theory
- Computational Complexity, Economics, Geometry
- Computational Physics and Biology
- Computational Science and Applications
- Information Theory
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Probabilistic Computation
- Program Semantics and Verification
- Quantum Computation
- Theoretical Computer Science and Algebra
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission System by May 16, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CST 2020, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
- International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT) – INSPEC Indexed
- International Journal of Information Technology Convergence and Services(IJITCS)
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications(IJCSEA)
- International Journal in Foundations of Computer Science & Technology(IJFCST)
- Information Technology in Industry (ITII)New– ESCI-Thomson Reuters Indexed
- Submission Deadline : May 16, 2020
- Authors Notification : August 03, 2020
- Registration & camera – Ready Paper Due : August 11, 2020