February 22~23, 2020, Chennai, India
Scope & Topics
6th International Conference on Signal Processing (SP 2020) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Signal and Image Processing. The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Signal and Image Processing in theoretical and practical aspects. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Signal Processing.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Heterogeneous Wireless Networks
- Applied Digital Signal Processing
- High Speed Networks
- Coding and Transmission
- Digital Signal Processing in Communications
- Emerging Technologies
- Emerging Technologies in Digital Signal Processing
- Image & Signal Processing Applications
- Image Acquisition and Displaye
- Image and Video Processing & Analysis
- Image Formation
- Image Scanning, Display, and Printing
- Storage and Retrieval
Authors are invited to submit papers through conference Submission System by January 05, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from SP 2020, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- The International Journal of Multimedia & Its Applications (IJMA) – ERA Indexed
- Signal & Image Processing : An International Journal (SIPIJ)
- International Journal of VLSI Design & Communication Systems ( VLSICS )
- International Journal of Embedded Systems and Applications (IJESA)
- International Journal on Organic Electronics (IJOE)
- Information Technology in Industry (ITII) New-ESCI(WOS) Indexed.
- Submission Deadline : January 05, 2020
- Authors Notification : January 29, 2020
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due February 08, 2020
Here’s where you can reach us : email@example.com