June 13 ~ 14, 2020, Helsinki, Finland
Call for Papers
6th International Conference on Software Engineering (SOENG 2020) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology, and applications of Software Engineering and Applications. The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern software engineering concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas but are not limited to.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- The Software Process
- Software Engineering Practice
- Web Engineering
- Quality Management
- Managing Software Projects
- Advanced Topics in Software Engineering
- Multimedia and Visual Software Engineering
- Software Maintenance and Testing
- Languages and Formal Methods
- Web-based Education Systems and Learning Applications
- Software Engineering Decision Making
- Knowledge-based Systems and Formal Methods
- Search Engines and Information Retrieval
The authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by October 26, 2019. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from SOENG 2020, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
- International Journal on Computational Science & Applications(IJCSA)
- International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA)-ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Security, Privacy and Trust Management (IJSPTM)
- Information Technology in Industry (ITII)New– ESCI(WOS) Indexed
- Submission Deadline: October 26, 2019
- Authors Notification: January 27, 2020
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due: February 10, 2020