March 23-24, 2019, Sydney, Australia
Scope & Topics
7th International Conference of Advanced Computer Science & Information Technology (ACSIT 2019) will act as a major forum for the presentation of innovative ideas, approaches, developments, and research projects in the area advanced Computer Science and information technology. It will also serve to facilitate the exchange of information between researchers and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and advancement in the area of advanced CS & IT. Core areas of advanced IT and multi-disciplinary and its applications will be covered during the conferences.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in Computer Science & Information Technology.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Algorithms and Bioinformatics
- Computer Architecture and Real Time Systems
- Database and Data Mining
- Dependable, Reliable and Autonomic Computing
- Distributed and Parallel Systems & Algorithms
- DSP/Image Processing/Pattern Recognition/Multimedia
- Embedded System and Software
- Game and Software Engineering
- Geographical Information Systems/ Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GIS/GNSS)
- Grid and Scalable Computing
- Intelligent Information & Database Systems
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Modeling and Simulation
- Multimedia Systems and Services
- Networking and Communications
- Performance Evaluation
- Programming Languages
- Security and Information Assurance
- Soft Computing (AI, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems, etc.)
- Software Engineering
- Web and Internet computing
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Natural Language Processing
- Operating Systems
- Compiler Design
- Computer Education
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by February 16, 2019.
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from ACSIT 2019, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
- Computer Science & Engineering: An International Journal ( CSEIJ )
- Advanced Computing: An International Journal ( ACIJ )
- International Journal of Information Technology Convergence and Services ( IJITCS )
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications ( IJCSEA )
- International Journal of Advanced Information Technology ( IJAIT )
- International Journal of Information Sciences and Techniques ( IJIST )
- International Journal in Foundations of Computer Science & Technology ( IJFCST )
- International Journal on Computational Science & Applications ( IJCSA)
- International Journal on Cybernetics & Informatics ( IJCI )
- International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT) – INSPEC Indexed
- Submission Deadline: February 16, 2019.
- Authors Notification: March 10, 2019
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due: March 14, 2019