March 30-31, 2019, Zurich, Switzerland
8th International Conference on Information Technology Convergence and Services (ITCSE 2019) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Information Technology Convergence and Services. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Advanced IT Bio/Medical Engineering
- Bioinformatics and applications
- Business and Information Systems
- Cloud computing
- Convergence in Information Technology Security
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Digital convergence
- Electronic Commerce, Business and Management
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents
- Hardware and Software Design
- Health and Medical Informatics
- Hybrid information technology
- Intelligent communications and networks
- IT-based Convergence Technology and Service
- Multimedia convergence
- Smart Card and RFID Technologies
- Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems
- Social and Business Aspects of Convergence IT
- Ubiquitous Computing and Embedded Systems
- Recent Trends in Computing & Information technology
Authors are invited to submit papers for the submission system by February 16, 2019. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from ITCSE 2019 after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
- Information Technology in Industry (ITII)New– ESCI(WOS) Indexed
- Submission Deadline : February 16, 2019
- Authors Notification : March 10, 2019
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : March 14, 2019