December 22~23, 2018, Dubai, UAE
Scope & Topics
10th International Conference on Applications of Graph Theory in Wireless Ad hoc Networks and Sensor Networks (GRAPH-HOC – 2018) focuses on the applications of graph theory in different areas of wireless ad hoc networks such as Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANETs), Vehicular Ad hoc Networks (VANETs) and sensor networks. Graph theoretic concepts are applied in several fundamental issues such as connectivity, data gathering, routing, mobility, energy efficiency and topology control. Papers submitted for the conference should focus on a problem that is of both theoretical as well as practical interest in the area of ad hoc networks and sensor networks. This conference will thus provide a platform for researchers from both theoretical and practical domains of ad hoc networks to meet and exchange their ideas.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Distributed extensions of centralized graph theoretic routing algorithms
- Connectivity Analysis under Different Mobility Models
- Data Gathering Algorithms and Protocols for Sensor Networks
- Applications of Random Graph Theory in Ad Hoc Networks and Sensor Networks
- Algorithms for Scheduling and Resource Allocation Problems
- Algorithms for Topology Control and Power Assignment
- Evacuation Routing Algorithms and Protocols for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
- Secure Routing Algorithms and Protocols Based on Graph Theory
- Approximation Heuristics for NP-complete problems related to Ad Hoc Networks
Authors are invited to submit papers through conference Submission System by September 02, 2018.Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT)series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from GRAPH-HOC 2018, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
- International Journal on Applications of Graph Theory in Wireless Ad hoc Networks and Sensor Networks (GRAPH-HOC)
- International Journal of Ad hoc, Sensor & Ubiquitous Computing (IJASUC)
- International Journal of Advanced Smart Sensor Network Systems (IJASSN)
- International Journal on AdHoc Networking Systems (IJANS)
- Submission Deadline : September 02, 2018
- Authors Notification : September 15, 2018
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : September 22, 2018