ISSN : 2278 – 1293 [Online]; 2319 – 4359 [Print].
Scope & Topics
This journal focuses on novel organic materials and characterization of organic and nanoscale electronic devices, such as high-performance organic thin film transistors, carbon nanotube transistors, inorganic semiconductor nanowire field-effect transistors, and organic/inorganic hybrid radial superlattices. The Journal serves as a platform to discuss original research work in experiment, theory and applications covering areas of research such as physics, chemistry, and engineering of materials with applications to organic electronics and optoelectronics.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Discovery and development of conductive polymers
- Physics of liquid crystals
- Physics of polymer light emitting diodes
- Physics of small molecule based light emitting diodes
- Thin film transistor technologies
- Organic solar cells
- From single transistors to logical circuits
- Pixel circuits of organic light emitting displays
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
- Submission Deadline : January 20, 2018
- Notification : February 20, 2018
- Final Manuscript Due : February 28, 2018
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief
For other details please visit http://airccse.org/journal/IJOE/ijoe.html