November 25 ~ 26, 2017, Vienna, Austria
Call for Papers
3rd International Conference of Control Theory and Computer Modelling (CTCM-2017) is a forum for presenting new advances and research results in the fields of Control Theory and Computer Modelling. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to this conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in Control Theory and Computer Modelling.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- Advances in Software Engineering
- Knowledge-based Systems and Formal Methods
- Languages and Formal Methods
- Managing Software Projects
- Multimedia and Visual Software Engineering
- Quality Management
- Search Engines and Information Retrieval
- Software Engineering Decision Making
- Software Engineering Practice
- Software Maintenance and Testing
- Software Process
- Web Engineering
- Web-based Education Systems and Learning Applications
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by July 22, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CTCM- 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
- International Journal of Control Theory and Computer Modeling (IJCTCM)
- International Journal of Information Technology, Control and Automation (IJITCA)
- International Journal of Chaos, Control, Modelling and Simulation (IJCCMS)
- International Journal of Information Technology, Modeling and Computing (IJITMC)
- Submission Deadline : July 22, 2017
- Authors Notification :October 10, 2017
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : October 25, 2017