28-29 October 2017,Dubai,UAE.
Call For Papers
5thInternational Conference on Mechanical Engineering (MECHAN-2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Mechanical Engineering. The conference documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution for the development of Mechanical Engineering. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to .
Topics Of Interested
- Advances of Aero Space Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
- CAD / CAM, Automation & Robotics
- Design Tools, Cutting Tool Material and Coatings
- Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy Techniques
- Fluid Dynamics, Bio-fuels, Fuel Cells
- Heat and Mass transfer
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Machinability of Materials, Composite Materials
- Manufacturing Systems
- Mechanical Sciences
- Networking and Distribution
- Non-Traditional Machining processes
- Operations Management
- Quality Assurance and Engineering
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Transportation Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers for the Conference through Paper Submission System by July 09,2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in the International Journal of Recent advances in Mechanical Engineering (IJMECH).
Selected papers from MECHAN 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal
- Mechanical Engineering: An International Journal ( MEIJ )
- Advanced Energy: An International Journal (AEIJ)
- Mechatronics and Applications: An International Journal (MECHATROJ)
- Advances in Materials Science and Engineering : An International Journal (MSEJ)
- Submission Deadline : July 09, 2017
- Authors Notification : September 11, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : September 20, 2017