ISSN 2277 – 5498 [Online]; 2319 – 4103 [Print].
Call for papers
With the simplicity of transmission of data over the web increasing, there has more prominent need for adequate security mechanisms. Trust management is essential to the security framework of any network. In most traditional networks–both wired and wireless–centralized entities play pivotal roles in trust management. The International Journal of Security, Privacy and Trust Management ( IJSPTM) is an open access peer reviewed journal that provides a platform for exchanging ideas in new emerging trends that needs more focus and exposure and will attempt to publish proposals that strengthen our goals.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Trust, Security, Privacy, Policy management
- Agent Based Trust Management
- Authorization, Authentication and Identity Management
- Pervasive Computation Trust
- Cloud, P2P, Clusters and Grid Computing : Security and Role of Trust
- Decentralized Trust Management
- Trust in Service-Oriented Architecture- Open Architecture and Services
- Social Networks & Web 2.0 Trust Management
- Trust Management system for Wireless, mobile and sensor networks
- Policy of Trust in E-leaning systems
- Trust/risk based security frameworks
- Trust Management for virtual organizations
- Trust and Reputation Management
- Multimedia Content Management
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail: email@example.com. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
- Submission Deadline : July 08, 2017
- Notification : August 08, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : August 20, 2017
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief
For other details please visit http://airccse.org/journal/ijsptm/index.html