ISSN : 2394 – 5966
Call for papers
Advanced Medical Sciences: An International Journal (AMS) is a quarterly open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the Medical Sciences. The goal of this journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding advances in Medical Sciences and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Medical Sciences.
Topics of interest
- Cardiovascular medicine and haematology
- Clinical sciences
- Complimentary and alternative medicine
- Human movement and sports science
- Medical biochemistry and metabolomics
- Medical microbiology
- Medical physiology
- Nutrition and dietetics
- Oncology and carcinogensis
- Optometry and opthamology
- Paediatrics and reproductive medicine
- Pharmacology and pharmaceutical sciences
- Public health and health services
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through email@example.com. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
Submission Deadline : June 25, 2017
Notification : July 25, 2017
Final Manuscript Due : Aug 02, 2017
Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief
For other details please visit http://airccse.com/ams/index.html