ISSN : 0976 – 710X (Online) ; 2229 – 3922 (print)
Scope & Topics
Signal & Image Processing : An International Journal is intended for researchers from academia and industry, who are active in the multidisciplinary field of signal & image processing. The scope of the journal covers all theoretical and practical aspects of the Digital Signal Processing & Image processing, from basic research to development of application.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Signal & Image processing.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Applied Digital Signal Processing
- Coding and Transmission
- Digital Signal Processing in Communications
- Emerging technologies
- Emerging Technologies in Digital Signal Processing
- Image & signal processing Applications
- Image Acquisition and Display:
- Image and Video Processing & Analysis
- Image formation
- Image scanning, display, and printing
- Storage and Retrieval
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
- Submission Deadline : June 10, 2017
- Notification : July 10, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : July 18, 2017
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief
For other details please visit http://www.airccse.org/journal/sipij/index.html