August 26~27, 2017, Dubai, UAE
Call for Papers
Third International Conference on Mechanical Engineering (MECN 2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Mechanical Engineering. The conference documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution for the development of Mechanical Engineering.
Topics of Interest
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
- Advances of Aero Space Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
- CAD/CAM, Automation & Robotics
- Design Tools, Cutting Tool Material and Coatings
- Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy Techniques
- Fluid Dynamics, Bio-fuels, Fuel Cells
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Machinability of Materials, Composite Materials
- Non-Traditional Machining processes
- Operations Management
- Recent Trends and Advances
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Total Quality Management and Quality Engineering
- Transportation Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by May 28, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in International Journal of Recent advances in Mechanical Engineering (IJMECH) series (Confirmed).
Extended version of the selected papers from MECN 2017 will be published as special issue in the following journals.
Submission Deadline: May 28, 2017
Authors Notification: June 28, 2017
Camera-Ready Paper Due: July 05, 2017