June 24~25, 2017, Sydney, Australia
Scope & Topics
Fifth International Conference on Foundations of Computer Science & Technology (FCST-2017) will act as a major forum for the presentation of innovative ideas, approaches, developments, and research projects in the areas of Foundations of Computer Science & Technology. It will also serve to facilitate the exchange of information between researchers and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and advancement in the area of advances.
Topics of Interest
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in Computer Science & Information Technology.
- Automata and Formal Languages
- Novel Data structures
- Combinatorial Games
- Computational Complexity
- Programming Languages
- Computational Number Theory
- Database Theory
- Queuing Methods
- Distributed & High Performance Computing
- Computer Security
- Program Semantics and Logic
- Probabilistic Methods
- Computation Biology
- Internet & Cloud Computing
- Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Geometric Modeling, Graphics and Visualization
- Other Emerging applications
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by April 15, 2017 . Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from FCST 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
- International Journal in Foundations of Computer Science & Technology (IJFCST)
- International Journal on Computational Science & Applications (IJCSA)
- International Journal on Information Theory (IJIT)
- Submission Deadline:April 15, 2017
- Authors Notification : May 15, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due :May 25, 2017