July 29-30, 2017, Chennai, India
Call for Papers
Third International Conference on Natural Language Computing (NATL-2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Natural Language Computing. The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Natural Language Computing in theoretical and practical aspects.
Topics of Interest
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Natural Language Computing.
- Phonology, Morphology
- Chunking/Shallow Parsing
- Parsing/Grammatical Formalisms
- Semantic Processing
- Lexical Semantics
- Linguistic Resources
- Statistical and Knowledge based Methods
- POS Tagging
- Machine Translation
- Information Retrieval
- Text Mining
- Information Extraction
- Question Answering
- Dialog Systems
- Spoken Language Processing
- Speech Recognition and Synthesis
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by April 1, 2017 . Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from NATL 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- International Journal on Natural Language Computing ( IJNLC )
- International Journal on Information Theory ( IJIT )
- International Journal on Computational Science & Applications (IJCSA)
- Submission Deadline : April 1, 2017
- Authors Notification : June 06, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : June 20, 2017