August 26~27, Dubai, UAE.
Call for Papers
Third International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing (AIS 2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing. The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing in theoretical and practical aspects. The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the Conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- AI Algorithms
- Information Retrieval
- Intelligent System Architectures
- Knowledge Representation
- Knowledge-based Systems
- Multimedia & Cognitive Informatics
- Neural Networks
- Parallel Processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Pervasive Computing and Ambient Intelligence
- Programming Languages Artificial Intelligence
- Soft Computing and Applications
- AI Algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence Tools & Applications
- Automatic Control
- Natural Language Processing
- CAD Design & Testing
- Computer Vision and Speech Understanding
- Data Mining and Machine Learning Tools
- Fuzzy Logic
- Heuristic and AI Planning Strategies and Tools
- Computational Theories of Learning
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems
- Reasoning and Evolution
- Recent Trends and Developments
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by April 15,2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from the Conference AIS 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the following international journals.
- International Journal on Soft Computing ( IJSC )
- International Journal of Artificial Intelligence & Applications (IJAIA)
Submission Deadline:April 15,2017
Authors Notification:June 15,2017
Camera-Ready Paper Due :June 30,2017