May 27 ~ 28, 2017, Dubai, UAE
Scope & Topics
Third International Conference on Medical Sciences (MEDS 2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Medical Sciences. The conference documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution for the development of Medical Sciences. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Medical Sciences.
Topics of Interest
- Cardiovascular Medicine and Haematology
- Clinical Sciences
- Complimentary and Alternative Medicine
- Human movement and Sports Science
- Medical Biochemistry and Metabolomics
- Medical Microbiology
- Medical Physiology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Oncology and Carcinogensis
- Optometry and Opthamology
- Paediatrics and reproductive medicine
- Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public health and Health Services
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Conference Submission System by March 26, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in Advanced Medical Sciences: An International Journal (AMS) (Confirmed).
Extended version of the selected papers from MEDS 2017 will be published as special issue in the following journals.
- Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences: An International Journal (PBIJ)
- Dental Research: An International Journal (DRIJ)
- International Journal of Advanced Dermatology (IJAD)
- Submission Deadline: March 26, 2017
- Authors Notification : April 20, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due: April 30, 2017