June 24 ~ 25 2017, Sydney, Australia
Scope & Topics
9th International Conference on Computer Networks & Communications (CoNeCo 2017) looks for significant contributions to the Computer Networks &Communications for wired and wireless networks in theoretical and practical aspects. Original papers are invited on computer Networks, network protocols and wireless networks, Data communication Technologies, and network security. The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on advanced networking concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the Computer Networks & Communications.
Topics of Interest
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in Computer Science & Information Technology.
- Network Protocols & Wireless Networks
- Network Architectures
- High speed Networks
- Routing, Switching and Addressing Techniques
- Next Generation Internet
- Next Generation Web Architectures
- Network Operations & management
- Adhoc and Sensor Networks
- Internet and Web Applications
- Ubiquitous Networks
- Mobile Networks & Wireless LAN
- Wireless Multimedia Systems
- Wireless Communications
- Heterogeneous Wireless Networks
- Measurement & Performance Analysis
- Peer to peer and Overlay Networks
- QoS and Resource Management
- Network Based Applications
- Network Security
- Self-Organizing Networks and Networked Systems
- Mobile & Broadband Wireless Internet
- Recent trends & Developments in Computer Networks
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by March 11, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CoNeCo 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN) — ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) — ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) — ERA Indexed
- International Journal of computer science & information Technology (IJCSIT) — INSPEC Indexed
Submission Deadline : March 11, 2017
Authors Notification : April 30, 2017
Final Manuscript Due : May 08, 2017