May 27~28, 2017, Vienna, Austria.
Call for Papers
Fourth International Conference on Electrical Engineering (ELE 2017) aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on recent systems and techniques in the broad field of Electrical Engineering. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in allareas of Electrical Engineering.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of interest
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics
- High Voltage Engineering
- Systems Science and Signal Processing
- Image Processing and Multimedia, Biomedical Imaging
- Control and Robotics
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Electromagnetics and Photonics
- Nano Devices and Integrated Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers for the Conference through Conference Submission System by March 04, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in Electrical and Electronics Engineering: An International Journal (ELELIJ).
Selected papers from the conference ELE 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the following international journals.
- Electrical & Computer Engineering: An International Journal (ECIJ)
- Electrical Engineering: An International Journal (EEIJ)
- Circuits and Systems: An International Journal (CSIJ)
- Submission Deadline : March 04, 2017
- Authors Notification : April 20, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : April 28, 2017