June 24~25, 2017, Zurich, Switzerland.
Call for Papers
Sixth International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Information Technology (ICAIT 2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Advanced Information Technology. The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Computer Science and Information Technology in theoretical and practical aspects. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Computational Science and Applications
- Computational Mathematics
- Intelligent Manufacturing Technology and Services
- Computational Engineering
- E- Commerce, Business and Management
- IT Bio/Medical Engineering
- Security & Management System
- Computer Physics
- Financial Assessment of Intelligent Building Systems
- Vehicular Communications
- Information Management Systems and Services
- Computer Physics & Biology.
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by April 29, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series(Confirmed).
Selected papers from ICAIT 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals
- International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) – ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN) – ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT) – INSPEC Indexed
- International Journal on Applications of Graph Theory in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks and Sensor Networks (GRAPH-HOC)
- International Journal of Grid Computing & Applications ( IJGCA )
- International Journal of UbiComp (IJU)
- The International Journal of Multimedia & Its Applications (IJMA) – ERA Indexed
- Signal & Image Processing : An International Journal (SIPIJ)
- Submission Deadline : April 29, 2017
- Authors Notification : May 29, 2017
- Registration &
- Camera-Ready Paper Due : June 05, 2017