ISSN: 2231 – 1548 [Online]; 2231 – 1920 [Print]
Scope & Topics:
International Journal of Advanced Information Technology (IJAIT) is a bi monthly open access peer-reviewed journal, will act as a major forum for the presentation of innovative ideas, approaches, developments, and research projects in the area advanced information technology applications and services. It will also serve to facilitate the exchange of information between researchers and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and advancement in the area of advanced IT. Core areas of advanced IT and multi-disciplinary and its applications will be covered during the conferences.
We expect that the conference and its publications will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this important subject
The topics suggested by this issue can be discussed in term of concepts, surveys, state of the art, research, standards, implementations, running experiments, applications, and industrial case studies. Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conference or journal in the following, but not limited to, topic areas.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- Computational Science and Applications
- Computational Mathematics
- Intelligent Manufacturing Technology and Services
- Computational Engineering
- E- Commerce, Business and Management
- IT Bio/Medical Engineering
- Security & Management System
- Computer Physics
- Financial Assessment of Intelligent Building Systems
- Vehicular communications
- Information Management Systems and Services
- Computer Physics & Biology
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail: email@example.com . Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
- Submission Deadline : February 25, 2017
- Notification : March 25, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : April 03, 2017
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief
For other details please visit : http://airccse.org/journal/IJAIT/ijait.html