June 24~25, 2017, Sydney, Australia.
Scope and Topics
Fifth International Conference on Software Engineering (SE-2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Software Engineering. The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern software engineering concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of software engineering & applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Software Process
- Software Engineering Practice
- Web Engineering
- Quality Management
- Managing Software Projects
- Advanced Topics in Software Engineering
- Multimedia and Visual Software Engineering
- Software Maintenance and Testing
- Languages and Formal Methods
- Web-based Education Systems and Learning Applications
- Software Engineering Decision Making
- Knowledge-based Systems and Formal Methods
- Search Engines and Information Retrieval
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by February 25, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from SE 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
- International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA)
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (IJCSEA)
- Submission Deadline : February 25, 2017
- Authors Notification : April 30, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : May 08, 2017