February 25-26, 2017, Sydney, Australia
Scope & Topics
Fourth International Conference on Foundations of Computer Science & Technology (CST-2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Software Engineering and Applications. The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern software engineering concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the Conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of software engineering & applications.
Topics of Interest
- Algorithms and Data structures
- Automata Theory
- Computational Complexity, Economics, Geometry
- Computational Physics and Biology
- Computational Science and Applications
- Information Theory
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Probabilistic Computation
- Program Semantics and Verification
- Quantum Computation
- Theoretical Computer Science and Algebra
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by February 04, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CST 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
- International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT)
- International Journal of Information Technology Convergence and Services( IJITCS )
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications( IJCSEA )
- International Journal in Foundations of Computer Science & Technology(IJFCST)
- Submission Deadline : February 04, 2017
- Authors Notification : February 20, 2017.
Camera-Ready Paper Due : February 22, 2017.