February 25 ~ 26, 2017, Sydney, Australia.
Scope & Topics
Fourth International Conference on Artificial Intelligence & Applications (ARIA-2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Artificial Intelligence. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field. Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to .
Topics of Interest:
- AI Algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence Tools & Applications
- Automatic Control
- Natural Language Processing
- CAD Design and Testing
- Computer Vision and Speech Understanding
- Data Mining and Machine Learning Tools
- Fuzzy Logic
- Heuristic and AI Planning Strategies and Tools
- Computational Theories of Learning
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems
- Information Retrieval
- Intelligent System Architectures
- Knowledge Representation
- Knowledge-based Systems
- Multimedia and Cognitive Informatics
- Neural Networks
- Parallel Processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Pervasive Computing and Ambient Intelligence
- Programming languages
- Reasoning and Evolution
- Recent Trends and Developments
- Semantic Web Techniques and Technologies
- Soft Computing Theory and Applications
- Software and Hardware Architectures
- Web Intelligence Applications and Search
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by February 04, 2017. . Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from ARIA-2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- International journal of Artificial Intelligence & Applications (IJAIA)
- International Journal of Fuzzy Logic Systems (IJFLS)
- International Journal on Soft Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Applications (IJSCAI)
- Submission Deadline : February 04, 2017.
- Authors Notification : February 20, 2017
- Camera-Ready Paper Due : February 22, 2017