May 27~28, 2017, Vienna, Austria
Scope & Topics
Seventh International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology (CCSEIT 2017) focuses on Complex systems, information and computation using mathematics and engineering techniques. This conference will act as a major forum for the presentation of innovative ideas, approaches, developments and research projects in the area of Computation theory and applications. It will also serve to facilitate the exchange of information between researchers and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and advancement in the area of advanced Computation and its applications will be covered during the conference.
We expect that the conference and its publications will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this important subject. The topics suggested by this conference can be discussed in term of concepts, surveys, state of the art, research, standards, implementations, running experiments, applications and industrial case studies. Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conference or journal in the following, but not limited to.
Topics of Interest
- Algorithms and data structures
- Automata theory
- Computational complexity, economics, geometry
- Computational Physics & Biology
- Computational Science and Applications
- Information theory
- Machine learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Parallel and distributed computing
- Probabilistic computation
- Program semantics and verification
- Quantum computation
- Theoretical computer science and algebra
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by January 28, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CCSEIT 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC)– ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN) – ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) – ERA Indexed
- The International Journal of Multimedia & Its Applications (IJMA) – ERA Indexed
- The International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (IJCSIT)
- Advanced Computing: An International Journal (ACIJ)
- Submission Deadline : January 28,2017
- Authors Notification : March 10, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : March 18, 2017