march 25~26 Geneva , Swltzerland
Call for Papers
Third International Conference on Software Engineering (SEC-2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Software Engineering and Techniques. The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern software engineering concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas..
Authors are solicited to contribute to the Conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of software engineering & Techniques
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advanced Topics in Software Engineering
- Knowledge-based Systems and Formal Methods
- Languages and Formal Methods
- Managing Software Projects
- Multimedia and Visual Software Engineering
- Quality Management
- Search Engines and Information Retrieval
- Software Engineering Decision Making
- Software Engineering Practice
- Software Maintenance and Testing
- The Software Process
- Web Engineering
- Web-based Education Systems and Learning Applications
Authors are invited to submit Papers through the Conference Submission System by January 14, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS&IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected Papers from SEC 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- Submission Deadline : January 14, 2017
- Authors Notification : February 05, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : February 15, 2017