March 25~26, 2017, Chennai, India
Call for Papers
International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing and Applications (AISCA-2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing and Applications. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to this conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to, the following
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by January 08, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed)
Extended version of the selected papers from AISCA 2017 will be published as special issue in the following journals.
- International Journal on Soft Computing ( IJSC )
- International Journal of Artificial Intelligence & Applications (IJAIA)
- The International Journal of Multimedia & Its Applications (IJMA) – ERA Indexed
- International Journal on Soft Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Applications (IJSCAI)
- Submission Deadline : January 08, 2017
- Authors Notification : February 20, 2017
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : February 28, 2017