May 27~28, 2017, Vienna, Austria
Scope & Topics
Sixth International Conference on Information Theory (IT 2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Information Theory. The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding modern Information Theory concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Information Theory and applications.
Topics of Interest
- Shannon theory, Coding Theory and Techniques
- Coded Modulation, Data compression, Sequences
- Signal processing, Speech/Image Coding
- Detection and Estimation of Mobile Communications
- Pattern Recognition and Learning
- Learning and Inference
- Communications and Communication Networks
- Optical Communications Complexity and Cryptography
- Multi-User Information Theory
- Quantum Theory and coding
- Emerging Applications of Information Theory
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by January 14, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from IT 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- International Journal of Computational Science and Information Technology (IJCSITY)
- International Journal on Information Theory (IJIT)
- Submission Deadline : January 14, 2017
- Authors Notification : February 15, 2017
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : February 25, 2017