April 29~30, 2017, Dubai, UAE
Call for Papers
Fourth International Conference on Signal Processing (CSIP 2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Signal and Image Processing. The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Signal and Image Processing in theoretical and practical aspects. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Topics of interest
Authors are solicited to contribute to this conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
- Applied Digital Signal Processing
- Coding and Transmission
- Digital Signal Processing in Communications
- Emerging Technologies
- Emerging Technologies in Digital Signal Processing
- Image & Signal Processing Applications
- Image Acquisition and Display
- Image and Video Processing & Analysis
- Image Formation
- Image Scanning, Display, and Printing
- Storage and Retrieval
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by December 17. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS&IT) series(Confirmed).
Selected papers from CSIP 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- The International Journal of Multimedia & Its Applications (IJMA)
- Signal & Image Processing : An International Journal (SIPIJ)
- International Journal of VLSI Design & Communication Systems ( VLSICS )
- International Journal of Embedded Systems and Applications (IJESA)
- Advances in Vision Computing: An International Journal (AVC)
- International Journal on Organic Electronics (IJOE)
- Submission Deadline : January 01, 2017.
- Authors Notification : February 10, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : February 25, 2017