January 28 ~ 29, 2017, Dubai, UAE.
Call for Papers
Sixth International Conference on Embedded Systems and Applications (EMSA-2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Embedded Systems. The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern Embedded Systems concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Embedded Systems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- Application-specific processors and Devices
- Business Applications
- Component and Binding models
- Embedded computing education
- Embedded hardware support
- Embedded software
- Embedded system architecture
- Hardware and Software co-design
- Industrial practices and Benchmark suites
- Integration with business logic
- Integration with SOA
- Networked embedded systems
- Policy-based management
- Programming abstractions
- Real-time systems
- Recent trends
- Service-Oriented architectures
- Testing techniques
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System January 02, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from EMSA 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- International Journal of Embedded Systems and Applications (IJESA)
- International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA)
- Computer Science & Engineering: An International Journal (CSEIJ)
- Advanced Computing: An International Journal ( ACIJ )
- International Journal of Information Sciences and Techniques (IJIST)
- Submission Deadline : January 02, 2017
- Authors Notification : January 15, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : January 17, 2017