August 27 – 28, 2016,Dubai,UAE.
Call for Papers
Third International Conference on Electrical Engineering (ELE 2016) aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on recent systems and techniques in the broad field of Electrical Engineering. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Electrical Engineering.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics
- High Voltage Engineering
- Systems Science and Signal Processing
- Image Processing and Multimedia, Biomedical Imaging
- Control and Robotics
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Electromagnetics and Photonics
- Nano Devices and Integrated Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers for the Conference through Paper Submission System by June 11, 2016. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in the following journals.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: An International Journal (ELELIJ)
- Electrical & Computer Engineering: An International Journal (ECIJ)
- Electrical Engineering: An International Journal (EEIJ)
- Submission Deadline : June 11, 2016
- Authors Notification : July 10, 2016
- Final Manuscript Due : July 15, 2016