August 27~28, 2016, Dubai, UAE
Scope & Topics
Second International Conference on Software Engineering and Applications (SOFEA-2016) is a forum for presenting new advances and research results in the fields of Software Engineering and Applications. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Software Engineering and Applications.
Topics of Interest
• Advances in Software Engineering
• Knowledge-based Systems and Formal Methods
• Languages and Formal Methods
• Managing Software Projects
• Multimedia and Visual Software Engineering
• Quality Management
• Search Engines and Information Retrieval
• Software Engineering Decision Making
• Software Engineering Practice
• Software Maintenance and Testing
• Software Process
• Web Engineering
• Web-based Education Systems and Learning Applications
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by June 11, 2016. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from SOFEA 2016, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
- International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA)
- Computer Science & Engineering: An International Journal (CSEIJ)
- Advanced Computing: An International Journal ( ACIJ )
• Submission Deadline : June 11, 2016
• Authors Notification :July 10, 2016
• Final Manuscript Due : July 15, 2016