March 26~27, 2016, Geneva, Switzerland
Scope & Topics
Second International Conference on Data Mining and Applications (DMA 2016) provides a forum for researchers who address this issue and to present their work in a peer-reviewed forum. Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in Data mining and Applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Data mining Applications
- Data mining in modeling, visualization, personalization, and recommendation
- Data mining systems and platforms, efficiency, scalability, and privacy
- Foundations, algorithms, models, and theory
- Mining text, semi-structured, spatio-temporal, streaming, graph, web, multimedia
- Knowledge processing
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by January 12, 2016. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS&IT) series (Confirmed).
Submit a full paper (CSCP format: 20 Pages including figures and references). You can confirm the CSCP Author Guidelines at the following web page: URL CSCP Format
Selected Papers from DMA 2016, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- International Journal of Database Management Systems (IJDMS)
- International Journal of Data Mining & Knowledge Management Process ( IJDKP )
- Submission Deadline : January 12, 2016
- Authors Notification : February 20, 2016
- Final Manuscript Due : February 28, 2016