Fourth International Conference on Parallel, Distributed Computing Technologies and Applications(PDCTA – 2015)
February 21 – 22 , 2015 – Sydney , Australia.
Call for Papers
The Fourth International Conference on Parallel, Distributed Computing Technologies and Applications (PDCTA-2015) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Parallel, Distributed Computing. Original papers are invited on Algorithms and Applications, computer Networks, Cyber trust and security, Wireless networks and mobile computing and Bioinformatics.The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
- Algorithms and Applications
- Computer networks & Communications
- Cyber trust and security
- Grid computing
- Networking and Architectures
- Optical computing
- Software Systems and Technologies
- Theory of parallel / distributed computing
- Wireless networks and mobile computing
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by January 16,2015. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from PDCTA 2015, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal
- International journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA)
- International journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC)
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN)
- International journal of computer science & information Technology (IJCSIT)
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (IJCSEA)
Submission Deadlines : January 16,2015
Paper Status Notification : February 16, 2015
Final Manuscript Due : February 20 , 2015