ISSN : 0975-7031 Online) ; 0975-7260 (Print)
Scope & Topics
GRAPH-HOC is a quarterly open access peer-reviewed journal focuses on the applications of graph theory in different areas of wireless ad hoc networks such as Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANETs), Vehicular Ad hoc Networks (VANETs) and sensor networks. Graph theoretic concepts are applied in several fundamental issues such as connectivity, data gathering, routing, mobility, energy efficiency and topology control. Papers submitted for the workshop should focus on a problem that is of both theoretical as well as practical interest in the area of ad hoc networks and sensor networks. This journal will thus provide a platform for researchers from both theoretical and practical domains of ad hoc networks to meet and exchange their ideas.
Topics of interest include (but not limited to):
* Distributed extensions of centralized graph theoretic routing algorithms
* Connectivity analysis under different mobility models
* Data gathering algorithms and protocols for sensor networks
* Applications of Random Graph theory in ad hoc networks and sensor networks
* Algorithms for scheduling and resource allocation problems
* Algorithms for topology control and power assignment
* Evacuation routing algorithms and protocols for vehicular ad hoc networks
* Secure routing algorithms and protocols based on graph theory
* Approximation heuristics for NP-complete problems related to ad hoc networks
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through e-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
|Submission Deadline :||June 28, 2014|
|Acceptance Notification :||July 28, 2014|
|Final Manuscript Due :||July 30, 2014|
|Publication Date :||Determined by the Editor-in-Chief|
For other details please visit http://airccse.org/journal/graphhoc/GRAPH-HOC.html.