In conjunction with ( NeCoM-2013 )
July 13 ~ 15, 2013, Chennai, India.
Call for Papers
The Fourth International workshop on VLSI 2013 will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of VLSI. Original, unpublished papers, describing research in the general area of VLSI are solicited. Both theoretical and experimental research results are welcome in the following areas, but are not limited to
- VLSI Design
- VLSI Circuits
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Low Power and Power Aware Design
- Testing, Reliability, Fault-Tolerance
- Emerging Technologies
- Post-CMOS VLSI
- VLSI Applications (communications, video, security, sensor networks, etc)
Authors are invited to submit papers through paper submission by 25 March, 2013 . Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference.The proceedings of the conference will be published by Springer (Confirmed).
Hard copy of the Springer Proceedings will be distributed during the Conference. The softcopy will be available on SpringerLink
Selected papers from VLSI 2013, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
- International journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA)
- International journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC)
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN)
- International journal of computer science & information Technology (IJCSIT)
- International journal of VLSI design & Communication Systems ( VLSICS )
- Signal & Image Processing : An International Journal (SIPIJ)
Submission Deadline : 02 April , 2013
Authors Notification : 29 April, 2013
Final Manuscript Due : 1 May, 2013